We are looking to employ a project based, full time programmer. You will be responsible for your own projects, the first being a directory of professions, full spec will be provided upon a successful applicant.
Head of Digital
You will be joining a rapidly expanding start up in the TV industry.
You must be able to provide daily updates, keep an accurate timesheet and stick to deadlines set out to you by the Head of Digital.
You must be able to commit between 32 and 40 hours per week.
Being able to travel to London for meetings and updates will be a bonus but not a requirement.
• The ability to interact confidently and clearly with all levels of internal and external relationships.
• Highly organized and welcoming of the change that exists in a highly dynamic organization.
• The ability to adapt approach in meetings and subsequent communications according to the seniority of the participants/receiver
• The enthusiasm, drive and ability to work on an autonomous or group environment basis.
• Target focused and a clear written and oral communicator.
Please apply with your CV, portfolio and some information about yourself.
STANDARD SEND TO ALL MESSAGES WILL NOT BE READ OR REPLIED TO. PLEASE PERSONALISE YOUR REPLIES AS PER WHAT WE HAVE ASKED FOR.