-- Heart Rate Measurement Android App
I would like to ask you to develop an Android app that measures your heart rate using a camera and generates more health-related data.
Main page (1-6 conduct)
1. Measure the blood flow of your finger rather than your Android phone's back-lit camera (flash on) to determine your heart rate and heart rate.
2. Graph the blood flow change of the finger on a small window like ECG.
3. Perform two calculations than heart rate and heart rate, and calculate any value for health.
4. Display heart rate and graph of two kinds of calculation values.
5. Two kinds of calculation value are automatically terminated after specified seconds.
6. Upload measurement data to the cloud server (FireBase)
7. Upload your personal data to the registration / change server (FireBase).
8. Graph measurement data in time series (day, week, month, year).
Another app introduction page
9. Two kinds of introductory pages
If you are dedicated developer, we will invite New Freelancer too.