***UPDATED ASK 6/3 8:36p EST***
I was hoping I wouldn't need to add anything like this but PLEASE actually read what I'm after and before you bid. No points for being the first to bid, and negative points if you don't actually give me some indication you've done or can do something like I have. For example, showing me a web site or a dating app as your example that you can do what I need will immediately get your bid hidden - what I'm after has nothing do with either of those.
I also see bids without any sense of the details behind it - I realize I haven't really given you enough to go on, so I apologize. Below you'll find the "core" specs for what I'd like to have bid on. Please also include at least these two things in your bid:
1. A link to samples of similar work you've done. They don't have to be the same (i.e., if you see "goblin" below but you've only ever illustrated dragons and giants that's fine), but I need some indication of what a finished product would look like. Bonus points, though, if you have actual examples of something that's on the list (since it gives me a much better feel). And I don't need it for everything - just one of each category is fine.
2. What an additional 2.5 x 3.5" illustration would cost beyond the core. So the bid would be for the image list below, then $x per image afterwards. If there are varying things that need to be taken into account (i.e., a "character" would cost more per image than a monster, for example) that's fine - please note those.
And PLEASE actually read the whole bid - I don't want to waste your time or mine, and I'm getting far too good at hitting the "hide bid" button because irrelevant bids are coming in.
- Red Dragon
- Young Black Dragon
- Skeleton Archer
- Skeleton Warrior
- Wraith / Ghost
Characters (12; one male and one female of each, picked from various races: dwarf, elf, human, halfling, orc):
Locations (10, all in a dungeon-esque setting):
- Treasure Room
- Great Hall
- Tavern / Bar
- Forge / Armory
- Crypt / Temple
- Sword (2: wooden, metal)
- Ring (4: gold, silver, glowing, ruby-capped)
- Shield (2: wooden, metal)
- Potion (2: large, small)
- Staff (3: wooden, metal, gold)
- Bow (2: rough wood, elegant wood)
- Scroll / Piece of Parchment
- Wand (2: wooden, glowing red)
ORIGINAL BID, ABBREVIATED (ran out of room):
I've got a whole host of projects that I'd like to keep a consistent look/feel on. These are for board/card games, and while there are separate games (four currently in development of various stages) I am a big fan of keeping the same appearance since they're geared mostly for the same audience.
These are smaller images - they'd fit on a standard size gaming card (~2.5 x 3.5"), and in many cases will be closer to 2x2" (a window on the card).
The illustrations run the gamut of fantasy - if you envision D&D or Pathfinder you're in the right mindset. Elves, dwarves, dragons, pixies, etc. Taverns, great halls, treasure rooms, trap rooms, etc. Beautiful forests, bustling cities, quaint townships, rolling grasslands, etc. And if you've got a special creature/character/location/building you've built we can probably find a way to include that, as well. :)
Thanks for your interest!
56 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $2634
Hello! I think-i can help You, Examples of my works- in my portfolio here. All contacts through Freelancer.com Also : [login to view URL] [login to view URL]