I am looking for someone to help me build a Children's word learning game, where the player can match words together, build sentences and match words with pictures.
The concept would be simple but the experience would be the point of excitement.
• It will be very simple: there are just a few different game styles.
• It will be adaptable for every screen size, including smart boards and phones, and especially touch screen - this is the key area.
• It can be easily exported as an app for all different mobile platforms.
• There will be animations and sounds that respond fluidly to the user's touch.
• The visuals are the strength of this program
The Second project I am looking for you to build is a system that allows me to easily input words and images, which can then be generated into the game.
The elements would adjust themselves based on the screen size they are displayed on.
This would allow me to build mini courses within just minutes.
Please let me know what you think, and your estimate as to how long such a project would take.
• It's a simple word game, where you basically tap on bubbles to build words and sentences, and tap on bubbles and pictures to do match - ups (like mini - Candy Crush style).
• The user experience, including animations, sounds, responses etc. will determine much of the app's success.
• A structure for this word game, so users can choose different levels, and an achievements system so they build their way up each level and earn points.
• An app which easily allows me to create the word games. I simply drag and drop, or click Upload to add the words, and boom, it creates a stage for me.
• I can click a simple button to determine the length (whether it will keep going on for 5 minutes or up to 25 minutes), and possibly some difficulty options. This can be discussed later.
The product must be adaptable/scaleable to all platforms, be especially touch-friendly, and easy to output into apps.
I am also interested in voice recognition implementation, so the user speaks the word displayed on the screen and it tells you if it's correct or not.
An achievements/testing system which scores the user based on how well they performed.
Please also let me know your experience with these.