I am looking to build a project board that will be similar to a job board. However, instead of employers paying for work in cash, they will offer 'perks' to the freelancers. This allows the freelancer to do the work and receive great perks, while the employer is able to give the perks at cost. For example, a hotel company that wants a new website built could post a project offering a 10 day stay at their hotel. If the regular hotel rate is $100/night, the freelancer is getting a $1000 value in exchange for their work. If the cost of the stay is only $300 to the hotel, they are basically able to get $1000 in services for only $300. Because of this, the project board will not need peer to peer payment integration. Here are all the project requirements:
1. The employer can upload a project. Info collected should include: Company name, company email, company phone number, company country, company state, company city, company industry, project industry, project title, project description, project deadline, and project location.
2. Once the project is completed, the employer or the freelancer can mark the project as complete. Then, the freelancer will be asked if the perk has been given by the employer. If it has, the project will be closed and a five star review will automatically be left for the employer.
3. The freelancer should be able to apply for any project through the apply now button without creating an account. When they apply, their application should be automatically sent to the employer's email on file. Info collected should include: Name, email, phone number, country, state, city, previous experience, and paragraph of why they are a good fit (character limit should be added). All of this information except email and phone number should be sent the employer. The employer should be able to contact the freelancer through the system. Once they award the project to a freelancer, the freelancer should have to accept or deny the project. If they accept the project, their phone number and email should be displayed to the employer.
4. All projects should automatically be posted to the system. We should be able to remove any projects and edit projects as needed. The employer should be able to see how many people have viewed their project and view all applicants in their dashboard.
5. When an employer posts a project, they should have three posting options:
1. Create a free project that will continue to move down the list as time goes on.
2. Create a featured tags project that will keep the project at the top of the page for the project categories that the employer sets (project tags).
3. Create a featured project that will keep the project at the top of the home page.
Featured projects will be awarded top spots by the most recently posted. The cost of the featured tags project should be $15. The cost of the featured project should be $25. All listings should expire after 30 days. The employer should be able to boost the project back to the top for $5 after five days and again every five days after that for another $5. All money should go to PayPal.
The entire system needs to have a dashboard that will allow me to:
1. See all currently posted projects
2. Change prices for posting projects
3. Add a cost to the freelancer to apply for a project (at first this should be free)
An automated email message should be sent to the employer once a new applicant applies for the project. All messaging should have to take place through the system until after the project is awarded to a freelancer. At this point, the contact info of the freelancer should be given to the employer.
There is one similar website doing this; however, I want some additional features added to this one (listed above). I would like the design to be similar to: [login to view URL]
18 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $198
Hi. I am ready and I will start immediately. We can discuss more detail during the process. So I will finish your project greatly. I will do my best for your project. Thank you. Best Regards.