**** BEFORE READING MAKE SURE TO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING***
- PAYMENT WILL BE UPLOADED TO FREELANCER.COM BUT FULL PAYMENT AT THE END OF PROJECT ONLY.
- NO CMS!!!
- BE ABLE TO MAKE A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GOOD LOOKING WEBSITE DESIGN.
-IF YOU SEND EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS RELATED PROJECTS. ONLY ONES THAT ARE HOSTED ON YOUR PRIVATE SERVER WILL BE CONSIDERED.
-AND PLEASE GIVE REAL BID.
THANK YOU :)
A Car Rental solution bringing customers and car owners together.
This platform will let people with cars the opportunity to rent out their cars to others.
[login to view URL] , [login to view URL] for examples of already established website with same idea.
The car search tool box will have the following search fields:
● Location (or address) ● Pickup date & time ● Return date & time
Car Search Results
We will use mapview to show rental results along with list results in a vertical side panel.
Following filters should will be there on the search page:
● No. of passengers
● Whether available for instant booking ● Mileage limit
● Vehicle type
● Make & features
An important functionality to implement here is that as users hover over the list results, the corresponding map results get highlighted.
There will be a dedicated page for each listed car with extensive details to help renters choose the one as per their needs. Below given are the car details we will put on the car page :
● Multiple photographs of car’s interior & exterior
● Car’s per hour, per day & per week renting cost
● How much renting the car will cost for the selected trip
● Option to share car page with friends on social media or via email ● Car owner details
● Car features & specifications
● Precautions renters need to take while using the car
● Location & availability chart with the pickup location information ● Mileage cap
● Option to book the car
Booking a Rental
Only registered users should be able to book a rental. Also sign in or sign up will be through email or to make things easy for users, they can use their social media logins (Google & Facebook like the website h ttp://[login to view URL]) to login to your website.
The checkout process will be simple and short & will have the following important text fields and options:
● Detailed personal information (name, age, contact) ● State & driver license details
● Payment options (credit card/ debit card/ PayPal etc.
Listing a Car
Listing a car will be simple & straightforward. There will be a distinct ‘List Car’ option in the user profile (preferably on the top navigation bar). Since, listing a car would require the car owner to input a lot of details, the process should be divided into steps. Here, we have roughly drafted these steps:
● In the first step, car owners should be asked the basic details such as location (zip code), car make, year, license plate, trim, style, etc.
● Next the users should be asked various car features & specifications (preferably through checkbox selection)
● In the next step, car owners should be asked to provide any instructions to renters regarding pets, smoking, and mileage
These are pretty much the steps & fields we hope you need for the car listing option and you can suggest any if needed. In addition to that, we will include the following prominent offerings to make your website more relevant for your customers:
● Photo shoot: Help car owners in taking nice clicks of their car so that they can attract more renters
● Insurance: Provide adequate insurance on every listed car. Plus, also have the provision for charging renters a penalty fee in case renters return the car dirty or don’t follow the instructions provided by the owners.
User Profile Options
The user profile will be packed with rich features for both type of users – car renters & car owners. It would be a good idea to feature a user’s listed car on the dashboard. There will be dedicated tabs to log rental car & trip history of a user. Apart from that, basic account management options will be there.