This design mimics a 'Scottish Thistle" design, but for a cannabis plant. Please refer to the document with the examples.
The design will be on a shield.
The design will have a crown.
The design will have a wreath of vegetative cananbis leaves in a curve or fully around the interior of the shield.
The design will have a graphical representation of a female cannabis flower and some sugar leaves. (See drawing. - Do google search)
1. The Crown will make the top of the shield. Crown is long, with no crosses on it (not regligous). Please incorporate a trichome shape to the spikes of the crown (google it). Consider putting two rows of trichomes on the crown, one in back of the other, make them look like two rows.
The crown can be the gold shade or other shades near that CYMK value. Use the plum color to create some jewels on the crown.
2. Leaves will be in an orderly fashion. I placed them cluttered because I was in a hurry. I would like the leaves arranged neatly, but still obvious they are cannabis leaves. Include the serrated edge.
3. I do not want the periwinkle/purplish-blue color you see on the thistle flowers. The cannabis female flower is not as pretty as a thistle, so we need to be creative.
4. I want the bud to be more graphical/iconic than what is in the example. I want it to have small curved/cupped looking leaves. The specific colors on the bud will be:
- mostly leaf green: C65 M0 Y56 K50 for the bud.
- then splashes of color (threads of color) with gold/mustard: C0, M15, Y75, K17 and
- plum/purple: C0, M69, Y49, K41
- white: leave THIN white spaces to look like hairs.
The vegatative leaves, in the wreath, can be darker shades around this hue of green.
The leaves can be identical, or nearly identical, but they need to look distinct, unmistakable that they are cannabis leaves, serrated edges.
The leaves can be smaller than the bud. In my example, the leaves are crowding the bud. Don't do this.
5. The shield does not have to be complex or fancy. This will be printed on a small business card and will be the logo on my web site. It should be plum.
6. In general the pieces to the artwork are not complex, or don't contain too many colors.
7. Make a new crown and shield, but make them simple, able to be one color. The shield will be plum.
8. The shield can fade into the crown at the top. Smooth lines.
I will need a raster and vector file for this design.
I will need raster in a 1200 px wide with the assets on different layers.
Assets: shield components, rubies, crown, wreath, bud green, bud lighter green, bud gold, bud plum, wreath leaves green, wreath leaves other green.
I work in Photoshop. I have Illustrator too when I need it. I am mostly a web developer. I will be using this design for print as well as web.
52 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $78
Hi there, reviewed your brief regarding logo design as per the ideas mentioned and can provide you 4 creative and minimalist logo design ideas. Let's discuss the project in detail on chat.
Hello, I am a full time freelancer. I am interested in your Project.I will give more samples and complete the work in time with High quality design output with quick response