I'm assessing candidates on various criteria and want to create a nice-looking report based on the results.
The draft is attached and is pretty high fidelity. The copy is ready and is a part of the draft.
1. The design should work well both for a web page and when printed
2. Needs to fit on one A4 page when printed
3. The overall look should be confident, trustworthy and classy
4. The design should be extendable, meaning descriptions could be shorter or longer, some skill groups could be added or removed and things should still look reasonably good
1. Candidate name and overall assessment should be prominent and instantly indicate who was assessed and what was the result.
2. Needs to clearly display skill fit on a scale from junior to senior
Both target and actual performance need to be visible next to each skill group. It's important to be contrasty, so that is clearly visible even when printed or on a bad monitor. Be careful with light gray as it's not visible in many cases.
3. Each specific skill should be clearly indicated as bad-good on a simple scale (in the draft 5-bar coloured system is used)