We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn a website into easy-to-use for the users.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and Developers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. [login to view URL] and InVision)
• Great background about HTML /HTML5 and CSS
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
44 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $13/час
Hi there, I will develop website for you. I have more than 10 years of development experience . Kindly share more details so we can proceed further and then I will be able to give you exact time estimate.