Please read the description very carefully and if any of the bidder encounters any confusion please mail me*Removed by Admin* and ask for clarification before posting the bid.
> We are setting up a new JV(joint venture) with an independent NGO.
> This NGO is funding us in our 6 projects.
> We have a tie up with this NGO and we will be holding stacks and equity.
> You are invited to share these 6 projects and to serve in building the 6apps and hold the equity and stacks in return.
> The will be handsome and will be valid for as long as the apps will exist i.e. for lifetime.
> These apps include the below mentioned catalogs :
1. Gaming app similar to 8ball pool, 3patti.
2. Social Networking app similar to F'b , linkedIN. But will be the much smaller version with more lesser facilities.
3. Hiring website and app similar to naukri.com. But again it will be smaller version with lesser facilities.
4. SEO oriented website which will contain the contents covered for engineering students whose purpose will be to built backlinks and get traffic.
5. Vocational training website and app exclusively for 9th to 12th students which cover the bundled courses.
6. Open source free software website, which again will be SEO oriented which will target to built traffic and backlinks.
All the above projects will require experience in Java, JS, JQuery, MySQL, Unity 3D, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3, iOS development and Android development.
The time allowance for completion of project will be 2months each. It will be very beneficial for the bidder if the bidder is also capable in hosting, testing and maintaining all the above projects at their end.
Moving further on finalizing the bid, there will be a legal agreement too as per the legal jurisdiction and corporate law.
There is no decided rate for bidding on this project. However as i stated for any query or confusion you are free to contact me *Removed by Admin* Also for sake of freelancer i need to post a rate, but that completely got nothing to do with the actual pricing. As the project is stack and equity based.
Also keep in mind if we are in case need to exit the whole projects you will be there after paid as per the market rate of the development cost and other expenses.