The main goal behind this project is to develop the screen shots that will be converted to a GUI and used on a 7” WQVGA 800x480 color TFT Display. The screen shots need to be done in Adobe Illustrator/Fireworks and also in PowerPoint.
The attached PowerPoint Presentation is an example of the information that is required but it is not the graphical quality that we are looking for. We want a design that has the appearance and quality of a professional Application developed for an iPad. We are looking for someone that has the creativity to plan and project the ideas we have with visual and textual content. It will include images, words, and graphic forms. Various design templates should be submitted to determine the quality and professional appearance we are looking for.
1) Storyboard for required GUI development.
2) Graphics, bitmaps, photos and necessary creativity to search select and create a professional GUI.
1) Storyboard of GUI presented in 800x480 canvas size in Adobe Photoshop and Powerpoint.
2) All graphics, pictures and images used in the GUI need be included in vector format and be royalty-free.
3) Any other related explanations or descriptions used during development.
1) Applicant should have prior experience in Graphic Design and Adobe Illustrator.
2) Project delivery time should be within reasonable limits.
Graphic Design, Illustrator, User Interface/GUI Design