We are looking for a Graphic Designer with Pre-Press skills for up to 20 hours per week of work. We are looking to build a long-term relationship.
What do you get?
• Stable monthly income (secured by the contract).
• Work from Monday to Friday. (Saturday, Sunday and some holidays - are not working days).
• We do not restrict freelancing activities - as long as they meet our conditions (terms in the contract).
• Ability to get flexible work hours after you can prove yourself to be reliable (you know what you are doing).
• Pre-press training.
The successful candidate should:
• Have attention to details (very important).
• Be creative (symmetry, margins, formatting).
• Be able to do quick layouts. Most of the projects are quick layouts.
• Have samples of their work (portfolio).
• Strong working knowledge of the English Language (ability to communicate with other team members and understand instructions for the design projects).
• Know printing industry terminology (RGB vs. CMYK, bleeds, safe zone, colour profiles, embedded and subset fonts, etc.).
• Have experience working in CorelDraw, Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Know how to fix, edit and export files (to and from) PDF Format.
• Be able to work from 9:00 to 13:00, Monday to Friday PST (Pacific Standard Time). Hours may be flexible after a probationary period.
• Have a working computer.
• Have access to the internet - with a minimum download speed of 2 Mb/s (Megabit per second)
• Have windows operating system (Windows 8, 10) with Remote Desktop Client and Skype or Zoom installed.
The compensation level will be determined after the interview process.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Please PM me your resume and links to your design samples.
At the end of your message please type "777" to make sure that you are not automated bidding and response.