We are searching for a Graphic Designer to join and support our growing team. This is a creative role for someone with strong design skills, a collaborative spirit, and a digital-first mentality. We are looking for a graphics artist who is nimble and passionate about developing great ideas and high-quality designs that make an impact.
- Demonstrate expertise in design principles which include: typography, composition, photography, hierarchy, iconography, imagery, UX/UI, movement and color theory while adhering to the firm’s brand.
- Work from creative briefs as well as partner with strategy leads and cross-functional teams to develop pitch decks and visually appealing sales materials and communications tools.
- Create and conceptualize a variety of project deliverables across digital and print including but not limited to marketing collateral, website platforms, social media, PowerPoint presentations, aesthetic data visualizations, and more.
- Provide accurate estimates on work and manage time to deliver projects on time and up to specifications.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate across the team on status of projects; address issues when they arise.
- Gain and maintain fluency with continual learning in applicable marketing technology, tools and trends; share learnings with the broader marketing team.
- Excellent critical thinking, teamwork, and collaborative aptitude required.
- Proven portfolio demonstrating experience working in both print and digital media.
- Excellent ability to translate ideas into illustrations and infographics.
- Solid understanding of the latest prepress, offset and digital printing techniques.
- Demonstrates curiosity: is knowledgeable of trends in profession and incorporates them into their work.
- Technical knowledge: Mastery of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe XD and familiarity of other Adobe products.
- Experienced ability in applying designs to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint templates and documents.