The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the creative aesthetic of the marketing and business development materials produced for regional projects. These projects will consist of a wide range of print, interactive, and web design.
Key Responsibilities Include
* Create, design, and format business development and marketing materials including brochures, proposals, presentations, flyers, postcards, maps, newsletters, illustrations, charts, graphs and other collateral, as needed
* Developing materials to communicate critical messages and key selling propositions
* Responsible for pre-press flight checks and packaging of files, quality control for all collateral, expert proofing
* Implements and maintains a high standard of design, adhering to corporate branding standards
* Communicates effectively with the other Marketing Team members, Project Leads, and internal clients so that product is delivered accurately and on time.
* Support development of design strategies and ensure visual consistency for internal and external marketing projects
* Prioritize total workload with Marketing leadership (as appropriate) and communicate to internal customers priority, progress, deadlines, and outstanding questions regularly
* Monitor and enforce corporate design standards on all local marketing materials