I have written a workbook (it's actually Volume 2) and 'm looking for somebody who could do the following for me:
- THE IMAGES DON'T HAVE TO BE DRAWN. THEY ARE ALREADY DONE AND ONLY NEED TO BE CUT OUT. All images were hand drawn by me. Each image should be sized at 100%, flattened to one layer, resolution of 300 DPI and cut out (that means that I would like each image SEPARATELY as a jpeg file).
I have used Inkscape and gimp for this.
There are around 80 images that need to be cut out.
For the new Book Cover (gimp has to be used):
- Replace the Bar Code
- replace the sun with the cloud (in colour). Add white border (as seen in the other images).
- replace the hedgehog (please colour it in) with the cow. Add white border (as seen in the other images).
- new background colour light green
- change 'German for Children: Volume 1' to 'German for Children: Volume 2
(Image example & book cover below).