I am an optometrist in Tennessee. I recently opened my own practice after practicing as an employee for 14 years. I'm new in town and need to get as many patients in the door as possible. I worked out a deal with the local newspaper to run a half-page ad at a discounted price for the rest of the year.
So, I would like to have a newspaper advertisement graphic created. The graphic needs to be exactly 10 inches by 10 inches to fit on 1/2 of a local newspaper page. I have done several in the past myself of varying sizes, but I would like a more professional look/better design than what I have managed in the past (I'll upload what I have done). I also want to be able to modify the design in Photoshop for future runs (change the expiration date myself, etc), so I'd like to have access/ownership of the final files and be able to update dates each month myself (I'd need photoshop files that I can modify). Part of what I want that I haven't put on previous ads is a coupon that can be cut out and brought in for a discount.
Here are some elements I would like incorporated:
1. I want a bio and family picture on the ad (I'll include photo in uploads). Many people who have responded to my ads in the past did so because of the bio alone. The shorter bio on the postcard is okay, or the longer one is okay in the previous newspaper ads.
2. I'd also like my professional picture included in some way, if possible. I saw patients in the same town as the new practice for 2 years, and it is good if people recognize me that have seen me before.
3. I want a coupon on the ad that has a smaller version of my logo on it with the following offer: $50.00 off glasses frames with the purchase of lenses. * not valid with any other offers or discounts * must present coupon at time of purchase - it would be good if the coupon also has a glasses icon/appealing stand-alone aesthetic since it will hopefully be cut out and possibly given to friends/relatives. Expiration date should be 3/31/2020 for the coupon at first.
4. It needs to emphasize that I take most vision and MEDICAL insurances. A lot of people don't realize that their medical insurance will usually cover their eye exams.
5. feel free to look at our google profile for ideas/information.
6. The telephone number needs to be prominent on both the regular ad and the coupon so that people can call us easily and schedule appointments.
7. Office hours and location should be on there somewhere, if possible!