My husband runs a small pastry and bakery company in Cairo (Egypt) which he started out of his love for baking. His business distributes various pastry products B2B to cafes and restaurants. As his business grew and spread to a larger clientele, he decided to supply his products to the consumer directly via online platforms (instagram, website and others) through his brand KATCHINO which was previously not recognized for the B2B business. The name Katchino is a nickname for his family name Katchouni.
KATCHINO produces bakery goods served as whole cakes, single piece (triangle and round slices) and brownies (4 pieces per box). We are looking to modify some of the initial brand designs for the brand name of Katchino such as;
* modifying the red color (to black/white) and serving hands (black and white strips look like prison uniform) into more friendly design such as baking gloves for the new die cut dimension box
* eliminate window from the original design
* required to design a round logo paper sticker (3cm diameter) that will help close the box
* a new box design for the brownies (serves 4 pieces) and tarts
* remove the "by Rosina" before the company name Katchino
* new corporate identity proposal (logo redesign)