I'm going make a presentation about management and I'd like to share a story introduced in Peter Drucker's book.
I'd like you to draw a picture of the story to show to audience while I tell the story and explain the key points.
Project should be completed in a few days.
Here is the story:
An old story tells of three stonecutters who were asked what they were doing. The first replied, “I am making a living.” The second kept on hammering while he said, “I am doing the best job of stonecutting in the entire country.” The third one looked up with a visionary gleam in his eyes and said, “I am building a cathedral.” The third man is, of course, the true manager. The first man knows what he wants to get out of the work and managers to do so. He is likely to give a “fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay.” But he is not a manager and will never be one. It is the second man who is a problem. Workmanship is essential: in fact, an organization demoralizes if it does not demand of its members the highest workmanship they are capable of. But there is always a danger that the true workman, the true professional, will believe that he is accomplishing something when in effect he is just polishing stones or collecting footnotes. Workmanship must be encouraged in the business enterprise. But it must always be related to the needs of the whole.
Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices
Peter F. Drucker
A rough sketch of the drawing I want is attached ([login to view URL]).
* There should be three stonecutters.
* First man on the left is exhausted and tired of work.
* Second man in the middle is proud of his skills.
* Third man on the right "looked up with a visionary gleam in his eyes".
* Words from each stonecutters are placed in balloons so that I could slide them in one by one as I tell the story.
* Complete drawing in Adobe Illustrator format
* Complete drawing in SVG format
* Four PNG files: 1. First balloon 2. Second balloon 3. Third balloon 4. the rest
23 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $58
Hi I have review your project description. I can do work as per your project. I am interested in this project and ready to start work. Hoping for your soon Reply. Thank You Suman
I have understood your project details successfully to execute your project. Relevant Skills and Experience Drawing Proposed Milestones $50 USD - Divide it into two