Marketing Associate : U-Solar Clean Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
U-Solar is a leading EPC service company in India that provides complete solar power solution for Industrial, Commercial and Institutional Clients. We provide design and engineering services with world class equipment and materials, on site project management and installation & commissioning services for rooftop solar projects. With a passion for the field we also believe in taking pride in delivering quality to the client at a reasonable cost.
We are looking for someone to work with our Marketing and Sales team in the role of a Marketing Associate to build our online presence, create marketing and sales content and develop material on sustainability benefits through solar adoption.
[login to view URL]
- Design content for the following requirements for the marketing and sales team
* Social Media (LinkedIn and Twitter)
* Website (Pictures and Vector Images)
* Blogs (Case Studies and Graphs)
* Marketing Equipment
- Development of proposals and presentations for the marketing and sales team
- Any other design related works requested by the marketing and sales team
- Contribution of written content regarding solar power market and technology (with assistance of marketing and sales team)
- Generating social media marketing report on a monthly basis
- Ability to design creative and informational marketing and sales material using Photoshop, Canva and any other platforms (Graphic Design experience would be preferred)
- Equipped with 1-3 years digital marketing experience; SEO & SMO, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics.
- Interest in clean energy, specifically rooftop solar power market in India with a vested interest to learn more about the growth of renewable energy in Indian power mix.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with written instructions
- Self starter who takes ownership of their work and is a team player
Selection Process :
- Please share your design portfolio along with a creative post elaborating to a prospective client why they should work with U-Solar. ([login to view URL] <-- Content for the post is available at this source).
- Selected candidates should be available for a telephonic interview lasting about 15-20 minutes. This will be an informal introduction to understand if you fit into the company culture.
- We will then award the best candidate the project. Although we will work month by month, this is a long term engagement.
We look forward to hearing from you!