Looking to develop two native apps for iphone and android for a charity organization. This requires a backend web application in PHP, MySQL.
• IOS and Android apps, and Website doing the same functionality should be developed.
• Backend web application for apps to be developed.
• Database of the app will remain in a webserver. App will communicate with backend web service using web service /API calls.
• App should support multiple languages in future. So keep the language translation tags open at initial development stage.
The Apps and web application is basically to automate and get more participation from users in charity activities and donations.
• Signup with mobile number - Otp verification
• Users can create profile, set preferences, application settings, set social media login details etc.
• Any logged in user will be able to post a wish to donate to charity.
• Any logged in user will be able to see donations posted by other users around his area, depending on the settings he subscribed.
• Any logged in user will be able to accept/claim the donations. At stage of accepting the donation this user will have to choose one option from a) Volunteer (who wish to collect it and distribute to needy people around. b) Recipient (who is the end user to receive it).
• Any user can be a Donor, Volunteer or Recipient depending on what he chooses for a specific donation.
• Any user who is Donor for a specific donation can be a Volunteer for next one or Recipient for another one.
• Each donation will have details like quantity, time posted, expiry time, address, location, settings like amount of donation each Volunteer/Recipient can claim, claim on approval (Donor can monitor each claims and accept/reject claims based who claimed it.
• Once a user posts a donation to the application, he will have an option to share it immediately on social media like Facebook, twitter, Google+, instagram etc.
• A user who claims donations as Volunteer/Recipient can also have option post it to social media.
• Those who wish to keep their policy, as ‘left hand does not to know what their right hand gives’, should be able to keep their identity hidden. This applies to Donor, Volunteer as well as Recipient.
• Any user should be able to add charity events; people around can see events posted by other users.
• Users should be able to affiliate events created on FB, Google+ etc to the charity, and users around will be able to see the affiliated events around.
• Option to create groups among users and share posts in between.
• Option to add photos, and view gallery
• Option to view social feeds
User friendliness should be the primary focus on each phase of GUI design. User should be prompted for minimal inputs through out the flow and most of the details like location, social connectivity, users address etc must be taken from available sources rather than asking inputs from user.
Navigation should be smooth and limited to minimum number of drilldowns.
Graphical user interface should be simple flat and attractive with a similar color/layout pattern. Use icons, plenty of space, and shades rather than multiple colors.
Design document and more specifications will be provided at a later stage.
Dear Salim, Thank you for posting another project and choosing us for your work. we have complete discussion of this project in Project ID: 8710193.