We are looking for a full time Social Media Manager WHO CAN HANDLE PPC AS WELL
Role & Key Responsibilities
Facebook ads and Social Media Campaigns Youtube
Initially will be responsible for creating and managing our clients' various Facebook Ad campaigns.
Will become Google Adwords Certified within 3 months of being hired.
Upon successful completion of Adwords Certification applicant will be responsible for for creating and managing our clients' various Google Adwords campaigns.
Assist in contributing research, insights, and strategy recommendations
Assist in the workflow process both with clients and internally
Assist in the develop comprehensive strategies for marketing clients
Assist in the creation of monthly reports and analysis for marketing clients
REQUIRED 3+ years (MINIMUM) Facebook Advertising campaign management experience using AdManager or equivalent 3rd party ad tool.
REQUIRED: Have managed paid advertising accounts with average monthly spend above 20k+
REQUIRED: Expert proficiency in Google Analytics with 2+ years (MINIMUM) experience.
REQUIRED: Software skills including Excel and Google Sheets.
REQUIRED: Have technical knowledge of tracking codes, URL strings and Google Analytics
Excellent writing and proofing skills in order to create optimized and convincing sales oriented ad copy.
Experience managing campaigns for more than 20 clients at once is a plus.
BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. A degree or minor in mathematics, statistics and/or marketing is a plus.
Knowledge of various project management tools such as Basecamp is a plus.
Experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads and YouTube Ads is a plus.
Experience creating product shopping feeds, setting up Google Merchant Center and managing Product listing ads in Adwords is a plus.
Experience working with Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and WooCommerce is a plus.
Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
Capable of developing strategies to overcome limitations like MAP pricing in competitive spaces is a plus.
Agency experience preferred
• Develop and test digital marketing channels like, SEM, Paid Social (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram)
• A/B and multivariate test for SEM and paid social campaigns, including ads and landing pages
• Uncovering insights that uncover customer behavior and needs to drive KPIs from learnings
• Plan and execute marketing budgets for digital marketing media planning and all paid channels
• Manage third party vendors and channels
• Work with BI & Analytics teams to ensure reporting and dashboards are set-up and organized
• Ecommerce, direct to consumer experience
• Google Analytics
• Google AdWords
• Google Merchant, Shopify, etc.
• Google Tag Manager
• Paid Social Platforms
• Paid Search/SEM, PPC, Display, Retargeting
• Facebook AdManager
• Facebook Analytics
• Agile environment familiarity
The ideal candidate:
• An ecommerce background with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Proven track record of driving revenue growth through customer acquisition
• Marketing & Sales
- Facebook Marketing
- Amazon Product Ads
- Facebook Ads