The objective is to generate an automated process where Sales, PPIC, Operations and Logistics will work synchronously and can view required information as and when required, so that operation can plan to achieve optimum productivity and sales can plan their target in a more realistic way. One outcome of the system will be shortening of waiting time of any truck within GSG premises due to loading and unloading purpose.
• One centralised system is required which will be integrated with external customers as well as internal stakeholders e.g. Sales, Accounts, Operations, PPIC, Logistics etc.
• Internal departments viz. Sales, Accounts and Finance all will work in one common platform / system so that no communication gap arise regarding order quantity against delivered quantity and planned manufacturing quantity
• Required information will be available to production, so that they also can plan their production as per order value much ahead of delivery time
• Sales can project their target in a more realistic way based on historical data
• Transport department can plan and manage properly the transport waiting place and time inside GSG premises as they may be informed the expected transport number
prior to any day
• GSG business development or sales team can communicate with customers in a more
integrated way and MANAGEMENT/CEO can monitor or track any issue or query raised by any customer in a more controlled environment which will help more tight bonding with existing customers