We need a mockup for a web hosting site AND logo. This would be needed for the redesign of www.redhost.ro.
It is important to understand that we need a mockup that would be an improvement of the current site. We'd like a mockup that's original and somewhat memorable so that it helps our site to stick in the memory of our prospects. So we don't just need a mockup that looks like most of the other web hosting sites. We need something a bit more special, a bit chic, with a little bit of wow but without getting kitsch while still observing good UI/UX practices. The site should be really easy to follow, to understand.
One important thing to take into consideration is that we favor the immediate exposure of our main service, that is the web hosting. As you can see right now, the hosting packages are fully presented on the very fist page where you can also start the ordering process. We are not 100% adamant on keeping this structure but we strongly favor it.
This is what we think that the first page structure should be but of course we are open to suggestions:
- within the page real estate, we want to give priority to 2 sections: one that describes our hosting offering strengths and an animated testimonial section. The mentioned strengths are: 12+ years of activity, professional DC, Pure SSD hosting, 99,9% uptime guarantee, free domain names daily backup, unmetered traffic, LiteSpeed webserver, 30 days money back guarantee and cPanel. These should probably presented as some kind of a list as I don't think most customers would read through entire paragraphs of what's so great about us.
- following we think we should have the hosting offering that should be up in the page (preferable above the fold)
- closely by we should have related frequently needed icon links (the current "Servere & Uptime", "Alegere domeni", "Cum comand?"...)
- and last we should have the big table with details that we have right now but probably as a self-collapsing structure.
About the logo:
- we'd like one that's smart, suggests what we are doing, while still a bit classy
- if possible we'd like one that contains or develops on the current logo (the stylized R).
We are not inclined to wasting too much page real estate but of course it's your job to find a reasonable amount of white space.
And last but not least, the design should lend itself well to a responsive view without too much design loss/degradation.
The best way to bid for this project is to send us a message outlining why do you think that you can can do well with this particular project. The delivered work should be in the form of mockups containing all the page elements needed for a hosting website (carousel, offer package, forms, tables etc) in various vector file formats that will be needed by those implementing the design.
39 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $445
Hi. I have 14 years experience in UI UX. I have worked with world-class and world brands. I care very much about modern and recent trends I would very much like to discuss the details. See my profile Cheers