Server & client socket chat application.
Chat program will work on LAN & WAN.
Chat software name is going to be "sms-chat" (SMS Means: Simple Management System)
0) it is going to be in english language
1) we should use ms sql server 2012 r2 64 bit express All data will be kept in sql server.
2) we should pre define users who will use sms-chat in company. No body register himself. Admin user will do this.
User can only change their passwords.
3) we should use sms-shat in the Lan or Wan. it means evenif you are not in company then you can use sms-chat to talk with your colleagues.
4) we should keep Chat Log Storage on sql server. (with some additional data like ip,date,time,..)
5) we should do private chat with one person or group. (the other user will not see what we talk)
6) we can send an attachment (upload any file) to specific user(s). only that users will be able to download this attachment)
we should keep and see this attachment files in the future. We should tale a log When we put it on the server and who&when has taken it)
attahment can be stored in specific directory on the server (not on the sql server)
7) we don't need and we don't want voice chat or video chat.
8) users should see which users are online
9) we should chat more then one users with in their private rooms.
10) server side will be run like windows service and accepts TCP/UDP connections from client
11) client side will run like windows service. program will be on status bar when we start it.
Client program can be download and install from IIS. Client program must work on the windows OS (and work on Apple Computers OS)
12) Dashboard will be designed for setup & monitoring
13) we should schedule a date-time with note for some users for meetings. sms-chat will ignore users on time.
14) it will work both Windows & mac operation system
15) project will develop under .net with using c# or vb language
16) I need help after finishing project for 3 months if the system get an errors
17) All Source codes required.
18) No external dll usage.
19) Some basic sms-chat documentation about programing,admin and last user usage