You are to modify Royal 3D Carousel as per instructions below.
( [url removed, login to view] )
Identify 2 elements of the carousel:
Now, the modification required are as follows:
(think of using it via REMOTE control on TV, no mouse, just keys)
(also because you cannot use ajax, all data must be static in 1 page)
- Categories must be shown when "Back" button is pressed on the remote ( keycode same as Backspace). It must behave like "onClick" of current setup (show all categories).
- While on category "STATE", pressing UP and DOWN array must highlight the category they are choosing. *remember we don't have mouse and use same effect as hover in current setup.
- So, when selection of Category is done, make it primary category next time user click "Back" button again.
- Also, when category is choosen (using OK button), It should hide itself and Load the appropriate set of Slides in that category.
Slides already move using LEFT and RIGHT key. So nothing much to change here other then:
- After selecting a slide (by left or right), when user press "OK" it should HIDE slide container div.
- Also, when user press "OK" you need to show "Player" div in css: block.
- Also, same function will extract URL to play from slide attribute and show it in alert box for now.
<div id='0' name="Channel1" desc="Some description... " url="[url removed, login to view]" ></div>
So, basically, there are 3 div's in this page: 1) Categories, 2) Slides, 3) Player
We are using REMOTE control for navigation.
So, job is to select a CATEGORY, then select Slide and extract URL to play, then load that URL in Player.
Simple changes for someone who has experience in JS.
6 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за €124