I'm tasked to convert a Microsoft form to a web app. See attached screenshots of the form.
Here are the requirements.
1. Create mock up of form capture
2. Identify any areas we can streamline and improve on the capture
3. Make intuitive selections based on previous selections
4. Use HTML template for standard look and feel
5. Needs to be mobile friendly – must use responsive layout
6. Should be similar to existing web app forms. (See attached screenshot)
7. Save data capture to mySQL database
8. Map out and design table structure
9. Have webapp authenticate against azure AD.
10. Webapp needs to store “user” info on who submitted the report. This will require MS Graph integration
11. Standardized report to show calculated time differences between scheduled cutoff and actual times.