*** Please do not APPLY if you have not worked on Django/Python and creating WEB Apps using the framework. *** Post your proposal only after going through the details and with information related to similar projects that you have accomplished using django framework.
I need a simple web app to track the expenses invoice and the payment invoices for movie releases and to be able to see formatted reports of movie performance (profit or loss).
There are around 12 movies released per year by my distribution company.
Each movie has expenses and payment invoices and the (sum of payment invoices) minus (the sum of expense invoices) is the final profit of the movie.
Expense invoices and payment invoices can be entered in 2 ways
1. Manual entry
2. XML file upload (single or multiple).
Attached is an example each of a sample XML file for cost and payment transactions.
Each XML tag <DTE> represents one cost invoice or one payment invoice.
Following are the minimum models required
Expense Type (Could be poster, Banner, Radio Advertisements and so on)
Transaction (could be a expense transaction or a payment transaction)
Attendance (By Cinema and by Week) So if the movie releases on 10 October 2018 then 10/10/2018-16/10/2018 is the first week of the movie, 17/10/2018-23/10/2018 is the second week and so on.
The movie model should have the following
2. Release Date
3. Poster Image
The Cinema model should have the following
2. Cinema TAX ID
Attendance model should have the following
4. Percentage of amount recovered that converts to profit.
Attendance detail model should have the following
1. Attendance (foreign key)
2. Date - Date of the week
3. Attendance of that date
4. Amount recovered by cinema from that date.
4. Amount recovered from that date that becomes profit (based on the configured percentage that week).
Expense Type model should have the following
Cost Transaction model should have the following
1. Invoice ID <Folio>
2. Invoice Type <TipoDTE>
3. Amount <MntNeto>
4. Tax on amount <IVA>
5. Total <MntTotal>
6. Company Name <RznSoc>
7. Company TAX ID <RUTEmisor>
8. Product <DscItem>
9. Date <FchEmis>
10. Currency Always CLP in case of XML upload.
11. Currency conversion to USD (if currency is not already USD) based on the exchange rate of the date.
12. Movie (against which the cost or the payment transaction needs to be registered).
For a cost invoice, the combination of following will be unique <TipoDTE>, <Folio>, <RUTEmisor> so if a XML is reuploaded, it should not make any changes to the already existing record.
Payment Transaction model should have the following
1. Invoice ID <Folio>
2. Amount <MntNeto>
3. Tax on amount <IVA>
4. Total <MntTotal>
5. Cinema <RUTRecep> links to Cinema TAX ID from Cinema model.
6. Product <DscItem>
7. Date <FchEmis>
8. Week (foreign key to attendance)
9. Currency (Always CLP in case of XML upload).
10. Currency conversion to USD (if currency is not already USD) based on the exchange rate of the date.
For a payment invoice, the combination of following will be unique <TipoDTE>, <Folio>, <RUTRecep> so if a XML is reuploaded, it should not make any changes to the already existing record.
When the user enters a movie page, there should be links to the following
1. Expense Invoices
2. Payment Invoices
3. Report (to see the actual performance)
4. Attendance Report (to see how many people saw the movie)
The attendance report should be shown by Cinema and by week in a table/graph.
7 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $146
I am a Creative Designer, rooted in Graphics, Website(Css, Html5, Bootstrap, Php and Mobile App Design and Development. If awarded this job, i will ensure 200% compliance to your specification