We are currently looking for a Frontend Developer with strong React or Angular skills, to join our client in Kraków, Wrocław or on a remote basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Front end developer join an industry-leading global software vendor and play an active role in company expansion, focused on innovation,; The company is a dynamic, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, build transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands in the world.
About The Role
As a client-facing Front-End Developer you'll have the opportunity to learn our clients' business, organization, systems, challenges, and goals. You'll partner directly with the client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to build accurate project and task estimates to deliver outstanding client results.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Experiment with new techniques for improving code practices and methods.
• Develop a discrete, module site structure and code, with a focus on code reuse.
• Conduct code reviews and suggest areas for refactoring or improvement.
• Build library of reusable features and modules by creating prototypes and proofs of concept.
• Build creative technical solutions to address challenges to company and its clients.
• Contribute to business development efforts through customer relationships, RFP submission support and identification of growth areas for existing projects.
• Communicate technical requirements, benefits or limitations in terms that non-technical staff can easily understand.
You are an experienced developer with a passion for new technologies and a hunger to innovate. You can work with a cross-functional team and diverse clients. You understand User Experience (UX) concepts, techniques and practices, have experience with development for mobile devices and can code to meet specifications.
Your background and skills likely include:
• Advanced skills in React/Angular frameworks.
• Knowledge of current development tools and frameworks used in front-end development, such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Material Design, SASS or LESS.
• Understanding common code patterns and standards, such as semantic HTML, TypeScript, ECMAScript.
• Experience working with programs used in the role of front-end developer (Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks, InVision).
• Good understanding of code debugging practices and tools.
• Nice to have: experience with Microsoft technologies.
• Chose the form of the employment - B2B or UOP
• Flexible working hours
• Internal and external trainings, as well as certificates
• Benefit package
• Rapid Program - project fitted for the candidate preferences.
• Option to work remote
• Small, concentrated teams
52 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $192
FRONTEND EXPERTS! We are working on frontend since last 11 years. We could do it. Could we discuss in details over chat now? Best Regards Techwelfare
Hi. A extra-ordinary Frontend full stack Expert is here. 7+ years Experience. Happy to join your project. Wish to contact me via chat. Thank you for your time. Best regards. Nursultan. S.