I have a [login to view URL] site optimized for desktop and mobile that needs minor enhancements and to update my business card. I'll try to be as thorough here.
Desktop .... Mobile.... Typography
1) Eliminate counter 1 \ 22 ETC
2) Move the pause \ play button to the lower right hand corner to the right of the enlarge
button (it should be on the white space)
3) Move the slideshow images a bit upward to fill up space created by eliminating the
counter and moving the pause \ play button
4) Eliminate "Powered by PhotoDeck" stamp on the bottom right hand side
* 5) Create a beveled edge surrounding the images, giving the impression of a PHOTOGRAPH
MOUNTED ON A MAT. *
Will need to see several samples to see which looks better on the white space of the site.
THIS IS THE MAIN POINT OF THE PROJECT. It is only needed in the galleries that have
the slideshow. NOT IN THE THUMBNAILS, NOT IN THE ENLARGED SLIDESHOW, NOT IN
When you press the enlarge button to feel the screen, the default is fine on desktop.
There seems to be a small bug on ipad
Will discuss over chat. After the slideshow is complete it defaults to thumbnails (this is
perfect as is, nothing else needed)
6) The CONTACT page will need rotating self photos.
1) Menu should read as follows: (Centered of course)
Contact Blog Clients
2) When a mobile device is held "vertically", I need it to display "Best Viewed Horizontally"
in red type for 4 seconds then disappear.
3) Nothing else is needed on the mobile version. Images displayed as default is fine... no
bevel needed on this version
just make sure the menu is the same horizontally or vertically (Im referring to #1)
1) The type font of xxxxxxx will be the same for Desktop, mobile and business card.... a
golden /brown color
I will provide the existing business card to be updated with the new name and contact
info to be printed by [login to view URL] to their specs
2) I will need you to slightly jazz up the font. Details of this to be covered via chat and will
upload you the old business card