We are looking for a Multimedia Designer who can help shape and organize external communications.
• entry level
• 8-10 hours/week
• project duration: min. 5 months
Who are we?
ChannelEngine helps stores, brands, and distributors find millions of new customers by connecting them to the largest marketplaces. We work for small, large, and well-known customers and collaborate with Amazon, [login to view URL], and many other international E-commerce Marketplaces.
For more information, see the website: [login to view URL]
What are you going to do?
• Add content to the website.
• Support the sales and marketing team and bring their ideas to life.
• Help with setting-up blogs and monthly newsletters
• Creat visual material for webinars, events, social media, etc.
• Animation skills and knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premier, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign or similar;
• Experience with HTML, CSS & CMS
• You have experience working as a Multimedia designer
• You are accurate, work fast, and feel responsible for the quality of your work.