We are building a fun and exciting job portal to enable employers to post jobs and opens up to the community to apply. Target market will be Malaysia and the portal makes Malaysian to feel at home with the portal. We are currently building up the web application.
We are looking for an ui/ux designer to design the web pages from login to job posting to job application, all the way to logout. In addition to that, this person will be needed to design icons as well as advising image sizing, etc.
What is expected of you:
1. Work with Project Manager to understand the context of the work and the requirement.
2. Design web pages and icons as required and ensure they are fun, exciting and of course, must be users engaging providing a good user experience.
3. Deliver prototypes that are interactive.
4. Present the designs to the stakeholders.
5. Develop HTML files to handover to FrontEnd developers to proceed with next steps.
1. At least 2 years of experience with human-centered design.
2. At least 2 years of similar responsibility.
3. At least 2 years of working experience in either Material, Bootstrap or ReactJS.
4. At least 2 years of writing an HTML5+ file.
5. Strong skill in UI/UX and icons design with well done portfolio.
6. Pixel perfect attention to detail each and every time.
7. Comfortable with using any modern design stack tools.
8. Strong verbal skills and ability to present and explain your work.
9. Self-directed, resourceful, organised, bold and original.
1. The project timeline is very tight and you'll be required to deliver quality product within a short timeframe.
2. We would end your job with us should you not be able to deliver design meeting our expectations.