Make various small changes to test site, test and approve changes then move code to live site once fully debugged and working.
Current site [login to view URL]
1. Design and add attractive, simple Christmas theme to website header (eg. "Merry Christmas", Santa clause hat, Christmas tree, etc.)
2. Take link from AdRotate adverts and copy these links into RSS feed
3. Adjust page structure for articles (the structure of the page for all articles)
(a) Improve the layout and make this structure more attractive
(b) Add “lead text” (which now appears under the first picture) to the article so the place is moved to just below the Journalist’s name and before the first picture
4. .pdf archive picture does not display (remove picture).
5. Add Captcha to all forms (3 forms)
6. Redesign all subpages (so-called "categories" or groups of articles) so they have the same layout as the first page (copy code and integrate it)
7. Menu: Add to menu bar “local news for 75 years, health, fitness and life in Estonia” in Estonian language
8. Menu: Menu bar always stays on the screen (rest of screen scrolls underneath
9. Add adverts (scrolling bar on top of front page, along bottom of screen like [login to view URL] but 2x as wide and can have multiple scrolling adverts in the bottom bar) and allow larger adverts between articles on the front page, like [login to view URL]