Your goal is to update Stripe integration.
Right now, this integration only requests the customer's the user's credit card details. When the user adds this information, integration associates sends the info to Stripe, along with the customer's email and name (based on the user's account data).
This is what you would need to add and update:
- The user should be able to optionally provide the following information: Name (this can be retrieved from the user's account), Company, address, city, state, zip/postal code.
- Also the user should have a "coupon code" field for special offers on my side. If the coupon code is right (as configured in Stripe), the coupon will be activated. If it is wrong, a message would be displayed and the coupon code will not be added to the account.
- Based on the country, the corresponding taxes should be added to the end price (in the prices list, prices are presented without taxes). "With dynamic tax rates, you create tax rates for different regions (e.g., a 20% VAT tax rate for customers in the UK and a 7.25% sales tax rate for customers in California, US) and Stripe attempts to match your customer’s location to one of those tax rates". Please note: I do not want to use any third-party service to do this if possible.
- I would also like to add Stripe's customer portal to allow users manage any aspect related to their billing process.
- Add inline documentation of what you've changed, added, etc.
- No UI will be provided on my side
- The views are created using ejs
- Only apply if you have experience with similar projects
- The project is confidential
- Please apply with the real price for the project. If you need more information in order to update your price for this project, please make this clear.
- In order to be considered, please add your proposal with a question
8 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $198