We are the Hiring and retaining engaging talented. We help our client to meet the right employees and retention goals. Through personalized service and agile recruitment, we deliver qualified manpower and leaders to reach our client’s hiring goals quickly, efficiently and successfully.
Now would like to curate the best jobs for everyone who’s looking to start the professional recruitment career. Thus we are looking for a talent candidates to join with our professional team in the position of: Recruitment Consultant - Freelancer
Recruitment Consultant - Freelancer
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
• Do the remote jobs from your home or any places around the world. Identifying and developing to new and existing clients relationships in a competitive environment.
• Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
• Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
• Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
• Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
• Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
• Offering CV, interview and general career advice
• Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
• Make cold calls to HR department leaders and industry executives who have authority to engage the services of a recruitment consultant or recruiting firm for which the consultant works. For example, if the primary focus is handling placements for lawyers, they develop a professional network that includes law firm practice managers, law firm administrators and executives who work for corporations that have in-house legal departments.
• Participate in industry conferences for recruiters so they can cultivate relationships with counterparts with whom they can share ideas and possibly candidate referrals.
• Identify Active job seekers are those who are posting their resumes, completing online applications and mailing cover letters for open positions.
• Identify Passive candidates' profiles typically indicate they would be receptive to exploring career opportunities, but they are not actively seeking employment. The latter often are more difficult to sell on the benefits of joining another firm; however, target this group because passive candidates are among the most sought-after.
• Professional career consultant personal attributes.
• Work with hiring managers and other human resources professionals to understand the requirements of new job openings.
• Evaluated on yourself record of successful placements. Determine by monthly and annual placement goals and develop strategies for candidate-sourcing techniques that yield the highest-qualified active and passive job seekers.
• Select the best outlets to market the job openings that will attract qualified applicants.
• Internet job boards, career fairs or other social media outlets.
• *** For Freelancer who located in Thailand may have the opportunity to travel to colleges and other types of career fairs to promote our organization and attract potential candidates for future job openings.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, psychology or a related discipline for entry-level corporate recruiter positions.
- Speak to a variety of candidates at all professional levels.
- Professional career consultant personal attributes.
- Having excellent interpersonal skills to connect with candidates.
- Detail-oriented to evaluate and select job applicants who not only match the qualifications