INS is looking for a local Romanian HR professional that is able to be our in-country specialist for HR matters.
• Manage all aspects of payroll, including taxes, social security payments, and other statutory requirements
• Manage the onboarding and offboarding process
• Being readily available to support the Sales team with a variety of queries that clients have about labor laws, the visa process, tax regulations, or any other HR-related topics that may arise from the Sales team.
• Work closely with others in the global mobility/HR team for information sourcing and documenting
• Design and maintain process documentation for the global mobility/ HR department that aligns best with the process within Romania
• Collect and update immigration and tax policies for Romania
Any other supporting tasks required
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• At least 3-5 years of work experience in HR
• In-depth knowledge of HR policies and regulations in Romania
• In-depth knowledge of the visa process for Romania
• Highly responsive - sales queries can come at any point
• Fluent in English. Any other language proficiency is a plus.
• Excellent communication
• Agile and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and drive short turnaround times.
We have not set a budget for this project yet, so if this sounds of interest, please get in touch with an updated resume and what your desired rate is.