I need help configuring my Win 2012 R2 server for hosting publishing and the development repository in GitHub environment using Visual Studio 2017.
You will deliver:
1) Setup my desktop Visual Studio 2017 connection to the Win 2012 Server (Using TeamViewer)
2) configure the server DNS to resolve my website go production life
3) Configuration with my visual studio to create GitHub repository of my content. This is where I will have my developers work on files (Github id: jecalderon)
4) The Visual Studio connection to the Win 2012 connection to the SQL server
5) Setup 2 ASP website folders ([login to view URL] and [login to view URL])
6) An opinion on what good CRM are of value for a ASP Core for ecommerce