Our company is seeking a senior-level Affiliate Marketing Specialist for a full-time, 6-month engagement, with opportunity for longer-term work.
• Develop the Affiliate channel through existing and sourcing new Affiliate partners
• Plan and execute affiliate marketing strategies and meet budget and revenue targets in line with goals of Marketing Director
• Communicate with affiliates on a regular basis via social networks, newsletters and forums and maximize their profitability
• Identify performing and under performing affiliates and renegotiate contracts to secure a ROI and/or increase exposure of the brand/product
• Deliver daily / weekly / monthly management reporting to clearly communicate performance to Senior Affiliate Marketing manager on established KPIs, such revenue and acquisition figures
• Carry out regular market research and competitive analysis to develop innovative affiliate strategies
• Improve ease of use of affiliate module in the back-end of the site and front end module
* You will be expected to work independently but there are a team of people who can help and guide you.
• This is a 40-hour a week type job; we do not observe a 9-5 culture, but you are expected to be mostly available during UK working hours; this is not a side project or nights-and-weekends gig.
We will read your cover letter word for word. Tell us briefly:
• What excites you most about this particular job
• How long you’ve been doing this type of work
• A 2 of your proudest achievements what type of Affiliate Marketing method you used (important)
The right person is someone who is looking to become not only a hired hand but an integral part of each move the company makes and is looking for some ownership of the work they do leading to higher compensation.
9 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $537
Hi I am experience affiliate program manager and would like to work for your company. I can manage recruiting affiliates, promotions and day to day affiliate task.