I have a site that has a number of features and functions including:
- Membership site set up with forums and restricted content
- E books to sell and other products
- Podcast to be added soon
The seperate features are mostly there, but the Wordpress theme isn't working well and is very clunky. I have had content written to improve the SEO and have a SEO person assisting in building back links etc.
I want to integrate AGILE CRM and have the account but need someone to set up the integrations between Agile, Wordpress and set up features such as pushing blogs to social media on publishing.
I want someone who can then help set up a few campaigns in AGILE and have the back end ready to start doing marketing via LinkedIn and social media. The key to this job is being able to write a few documents with instructions on how I then use it and maintain it to create other campaigns, other products etc.
The project is
- integrating Agile CRM with Wordpress
- Setting up Agile CRM with campaigns to market, including landing pages and automated responses on triggers (similar to hubspot personas)
- Checking the forums and membership site is working and assisting with documentation for this
- Creating documentation on how to use the systems (CRM, Membership site and E commerce plugins)
- Training on the functions and assistance with using features
- Fixing wordpress theme and making overall look a finished product
Please ensure your bid is in Australian dollars