A Digital Marketing Manager will be in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company’s brand, products, and services. Your duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. This is an ongoing role if result is good. We are a VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting Company where all sales are converted from websites.
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Bring in Sales Order. This is your KPI.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry..
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- A/B testing suggestion and improve conversion rate.
- Finding out Customer LTV. (We have software on this)
Strategy and Marketing Plan
- Create a marketing plan
- Marketing plan should consist of detailed execution steps for all platform and budget
- Ads Platform (Adwords, FB, Adroll, Perfect Audience, Retargeting, and other platform you would suggest)
- Article Marketing (Blog, Guest Blogging)
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Media (FB and Instagram)
You bid should consist of:
- Article writing and posting fee (Blog, Guest Blogging)
- Forum Article writing and posting fee
- Ads Campaign management fee
- Social Media management fee
You bid should NOT consist of:
- Ads budget
- VPS Hosting (Linux, Windows, KVM, Openvz, Forex)
- Dedicated Server
- In-depth knowledge of various platforms & best practices.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.