Hi, I'm looking to accomplish the listed tasks:
Project Objective: To condition the Amrop Panama website [login to view URL] , in order to improve SEO positioning. Implementing modules, sections and improvements with the following tasks:
Implementation of modules for improvement of SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
• Pathauto: Configure paths according to the type of content and XML language
• Sitemap: Install, configure and synchronize with the Google search engine
• Metatag: Configure the metatags according to the Redirect entity: Configuration of the pages
Apply general improvements in performance and security:
• Install and configure a captcha module for the forms.
• Cache the pages and blocks.
• Compress css and js files.
• Reduce the size of the images, so that they load faster on both desktops and mobiles.
• Uninstall the PHP Filter module, to avoid any malicious code.
• Uninstall the Devel module for production, to avoid future attacks.
• Correct the broken links.
• Add alt attribute to images.
Improvement of the site based on benchmarking
• Include Insights and directory in the main menu.
• Include the name of the branch for easy the branch identification.
• Implementation of Slider like the one on [login to view URL] to give the site a less static look.
• Block redirection with email to the page contact us.
• Create a page for consultants like the one in [login to view URL]
• Implement double, triple or more content in the blocks.
• Favicon must be transparent background.
• Add items that complete simple pages.
• Simple pages such as / amrop-panama or / amrop-latam, among others, should implement a fill between images, slogan or phrases to follow the template the main site and the others branch offices.
• Place the urls according to the page, avoid the indicated nomenclature
• Include a message of welcome from the CEO
• Blogs - List of blogs
• Blogs - Blog profile page
• News - List of news
• News - News profile page