We are looking for a skilled, dynamic, and well organised Virtual Assistant with SEO knowledge and a 'will-do' attitude to be a part of our digital marketing team. We would like to be sure that we have the best VA on board. So, to start, we will be giving few small tasks to test out the relationship, and make sure that you are the person we are looking for.
Sending cold email to bloggers & publishers using email outreach programs
Replying to the positive leads
Negotiating with writers and bloggers via email (If required)
Coordinate with writers to develop articles or blogs
Coordinate with site owner for publication.
• MS Office suite or Google Doc
• Excellent concise US/UK English (oral & written)
• Excellent Document Creation (Word, PowerPoint) skills
• Excellent Business writing skills (letters/emails and other correspondence)
• Excellent Coordination skills
• Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools like Skype, Dropbox and WhatsApp
• Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
• Quick turnaround and ability to negotiate with bloggers or publishers
• Must speak fluent English; Able to understand and WRITE
• Strong Organisational and Time Management skills
• Previous experience as a VA/administrative assistant preferred
• Previous experience in Marketing, SEO
• Conversant with Skype, Dropbox, etc
Please note that work could be sporadic at first, but will become more streamlined and predictable as we move along.
To ensure that you have read and completely understand the role, please reply with a detailed proposal of why you feel you would be suitable to be a part of our team. Also, specify the time zone you are at, and your preferred work hours in GST