I need some help with internet marketing. We are a new online store, offering curated clothing, shoes, accessories and home goods collections. We are looking for a social media manager who will plan, create, and execute (post) on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to organically drive follower and influencer growth.
1) Develop a strategy calendar that aligns to seasons, holidays/key dates, competitor activity, etc.
2) Ongoing review of competitors and "best practice" brands for inspiration (we have a list of approximately 15 different (5 for each channel) brands that successfully do things the way we want to)
3) Create posts leveraging product content from the website, relevant news articles or blog posts, and supplier/brand information.
4) Load an auto-scheduled or manually push approved posts. Estimate 2 Facebook, 2 Instagram, and up to 5 Twitter posts for the first month - we'll reevaluate every month)
5) Track and recommends changes based on metrics and results (follower growth, comments, likes, shares, etc)
1) well-versed in social media channels and how they are used by Ecommerce businesses (what it takes to drive growth)
2) witty with a great sense of humor that comes through in the content
3) creative OR able to research and develop content based on inspiration
4) critical thinker who moves fast and adapts to continuously changing trends and environment
5) grammatically and culturally correct (English language, US-based business)
We also have a need for a blog copywriter writer who will post a new article every 3-4 days. Please indicate if you have interest in this position as well.