We’re looking for a Social Media & Content Marketing Manager to help take our brand to the next level.
You will be the online primary connection of the company across the social landscape focusing primarily on Instagram and Facebook as well as in email campaigns, newsletters, engagement, and more.
What You’ll Do Each Day
• Create content that engages, entertains, attracts and informs our prospects and current customers.
• Develop and maintain a social media strategy that actively addresses listening, networking, influencing, and selling on the social web.
• Create email, newsletter, and website copy that speaks to our audience, attracts them, and calls them to action.
• Implement content engagement campaigns to always keep our audience educated, supported, and wanting more.
• Stay up-to-date on all the new features on various social channels to help maximize engagement and reach.
• Use your analytical skills to solve day-to-day concerns and resolve questions from our audience.
• Use your power of connection to monitor and respond to reputation management issues using social listening tools.
• Discover and work with freelance writers to ensure we have a steady stream of informative, educational, and inspirational content.
• Put your resourcefulness to work and getting creative to keep our community satisfied.
• Share feedback with the rest of the team to make sure we’re always getting better and providing great experiences.
• Use your organization skills to monitor and measure the success of our content strategy (i.e. increased engagement, customer acquisition, website traffic, etc.) and identify, analyze, and report on trends to our internal team.
• Innovate and come up with your own solutions to make the audience experience better.
• Work closely with a passionate team who shows up every day to help others.
Skills & Experience You Should Have
• Communication Skills – Amazing written and verbal communication is a must for this role. You should be warm, friendly, and clear in all correspondence and maintain a professional attitude while choosing words that connect with others on a human level. Typos are not our friend and proper grammar is a must.
• Detail Oriented and Thorough – Scheduling posts, making sure they post correctly, and following up on conversations and comments to engage our audience and be… well… social!
• Self-Managed – You should be able to manage your schedule, your workload, and the needs of this role and enjoy doing so. Some have probably even called you a natural born leader!
• Technically Inclined – Proficient using a Mac, various email platforms, and comfortable learning new systems.
• Analytics Focused – An excellent command of analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, to adjust marketing strategy and tactics, is a must-have.
• Good Sense of Humor – Are you witty, fun, and funny? Everyone likes to laugh and be entertained and we’ve found that a good sense of humor is key to this position.
• Social Media Literate – You should know Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter like the back of your hand and understand how each one differs so you can maximize them all.
• Self-Starter – You should work well independently, able to research to find the answers.
• Positive Attitude – Do you love connecting with people and maintaining a positive attitude, even under pressure? Great! So do we!
• Organization – Have a demonstrated ability to store information in a way that makes it easy to access and understand.
• Content Marketing Expertise – You should have demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
36 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $159
We cover all aspects of digital marketing, we can take your business to the new heights by implementing new and unique strategies to start off your campaigns.
Hi my name is harshit and i am a youtuber and i have my won wapsite Relevant Skills and Experience I am a youtber ther is my channel my channel name is harshit rock ther everyday make video amd edit video same wapsite