Please read the detail before you respond.
Any response which does not follow the requirements will be ignored.
We need 4 newly designed IoT devises.
They must be as small as possible, as low powered as possible
The three devices will be
• Sigfox (RC1 for now)
• LoRa 915/868 options
• GSM (2G/3G/4G)
All the devices must have the following basic parameters
• Low powered
• 3.7v min 500mAh rechargeable Li-Battery with JST SHR-02V-S-B connector (Please see as example [login to view URL])
• Solar energy harvesting IC solution – AEM10941 (See [login to view URL])
• PV Panel input (See [login to view URL] as example)
• USP C port for recharging/power needs
• Low powered GPS Module with integrated antenna
• 3 axis accelerometer IC
• Gyroscope IC
• Tempeture and humidity sensor IC
• Ambient Light Sensor IC
• Low Powered Micro controller with BLE 5 (See STM32WB as example [login to view URL]
• Onboard storage solution
• BLE Antenna must be integrated or SMD (see [login to view URL] as example)
• LoRa antenna must have maximum gain, and on the board (see [login to view URL] as example)
The firmware must be able to be setup using the BLE 5 communication stack. Also, firmware updates must be done via the BLE5 Communication stack.
In your response, please indicate your design and prototype costing for all 4 devises. 10 Prototype of each device will be required.
Please supply a indication of design time, and also manufacturing time of prototypes.
Include estimated dimensions of design
More information will be given when needed.