I honestly don't know if this can be built or if the tech will allow it with Google and iOS.
The entire purpose is to allow our guides to be able to broadcast their voice to their attendees devices so it can easily be heard by others on a tour of visitors.
1) Create tour guides in app
2) Create tour in app
2) Tour guide can spin up and event where they can broadcast their audio to their group.
3) The people taking the tour can listen to their assigned tour
4) There will be multiple organizations and within those organizations will be multiple guides they will have multiple attendees. We need to make sure that multiple guides from multiple organizations can run tours at the same time, so there will need to a unique identifier.
IDEALLY, if there is a way to broadcast data from device to device without the need for a good data connection, it would be ideal. Some of our tours are in bad data places. We don't know if mobile devices have the ability to share in this way, but it would be amazing if we can broadcast in this way.
We need to know:
1) How much for initial build.
2) Can it be built using something like Adalo?
3) What is your plan?
4) Can you use any established software to modify this app rather than building from the ground up? Is so, what is the technology?
We would prefer to hire someone who know of established software to build this so we can manage updates easier.
We are considering starting this project before the end of the year and we would want it officially complete by 2/15/2023.
We have been burned by Freelancer a few times, so we need to figure out a good working relationship.
This will need to be for both Droid and iOS.