Join a vibrant team of developers developing best digital identity wallet in the world.
We at Folio are looking for a Senior iOS Developer who can help us become the #1 global company in the future of digital identity.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and energetic developer to continue expanding Folio globally.
As part of the team, you'll be responsible for using your creativity, excellent problem solving and technical skills to deliver the Folio application for iOS to every person on the planet. You’ll instrument, measure, optimize and build high-quality architectures and code feature areas such as Document processing, Face processing, Wallet management and more. As an iOS engineer, you will work closely with designers, user researchers, data scientists, product managers, and the engineers that support the developer platform and infrastructure. You will use your passion and in-depth knowledge of all things to craft the client components and features that will shape the future of Folio for iOS.
Tasks & Responsibilities
● Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Manages projects with timely deadlines.
● Write clear, concise and well-documented code.
● Communicates frequently with management; detailing progress on the development effort
Key competencies and qualifications
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
● Proven working experience in software development
● Working experience in iOS development
● Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
● Deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift
● Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
● Proficient in git