My ios app using swift got rejected from the app store. I want someone to come and fix it.
Below is apple's feedback:
Guideline 1.2 - Safety - User Generated Content
Your app enables the display of user-generated content but does not have the proper precautions in place.
To resolve this issue, please revise your app to implement all of the following precautions:
- Require that users agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must make it clear that there is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users
- A method for filtering objectionable content
- A mechanism for users to flag objectionable content
- A mechanism for users to block abusive users
- The developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content
Guideline 4.8 - Design - Sign in with Apple
We noticed that your app uses a third-party login service but does not offer Sign in with Apple. Apps that use a third-party login service for account authentication must offer Sign in with Apple to users as an equivalent option.
To resolve this issue, please revise your app to offer Sign in with Apple as an equivalent login option.
- Review the sample code on Apple Developer Support to learn more about implementing Sign in with Apple in your app.
- Read the Sign in with Apple Overview to learn more about the benefits Sign in with Apple offers users and developers.
Please see attached screenshots for details
6 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $67
Hey, Ally, I will fix the issues and publish your app. I am a Professional iOS Developer. I have deep understanding in App publishing Let's discuss further. Thanks. Konstantinos.
I have implemented Sign-in with apple in two of my apps. So i have great knowledge implementing it. Also debugged multiple issues with apple rejection.