Here is description
Wirelessly stream video from a Raspberry Pi ZeroW to an iOS app. The scope for this project is a simple prototype of a larger product idea. Graphic designs are not a requirement for this project.
The Raspberry Pi will be in an environment where a home Wifi network is not available.
1. Must be willing to schedule a paired programming screen-share upon request.
2. The Raspberry Pi will take files that were added locally and make them viewable on a nearby iPhone, wirelessly.
3. The iPhone app will allow the user to view the filenames of the videos and select a video to play.
4. The user should be able to save a video to remote storage using the iPhone's internet connection.
5. The user should be able to view any saved videos on any other device by visiting a URL. No individual user authorization is required for this prototype.