ISO17025 Consultancy Project
Оплачивается при доставке
A new calibration lab is being established ground up. We are looking for a consultant to start work with our company. Responsibilities include:
1) Helping the laboratory to develop a quality management system (QMS) that complies with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
2) Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for all laboratory processes, including testing, calibration, and quality control.
3) Assisting the laboratory in identifying and acquiring the necessary facilities, equipment, and personnel to support the laboratory's testing and calibration activities.
4) Developing and implementing a training program for laboratory personnel.
5) Assisting the laboratory in developing procedures for the traceability of measurements to national or international standards.
6) Assisting the laboratory in developing procedures for the maintenance and calibration of equipment and reference materials.
7) Assisting the laboratory in developing procedures for the handling and storage of samples.
8) Assisting the laboratory in developing procedures for the handling and storage of records.
9) Assisting the laboratory in conducting internal audits to verify that the laboratory's QMS is being followed and that the laboratory is meeting the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
10) Helping the laboratory prepare for accreditation assessments by a recognized accreditation body.
11) Providing guidance and support throughout the accreditation process.
ID проекта: #35803531
12 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $1396
Dear Sir, I am lead auditor having 10 years in ISO 17025 & QMS 9001. I have done more then 1000 projects on implementations & training. I can help you pls suggest me your scope in laboratory