Terraform templates for building Java Liberty App on IBM Cloud
Бюджет $250-750 USD
About the project:
We would like the Freelancer to develop Terraform templates to accomplish the scenario implemented in the Java Liberty App starter kit ([login to view URL]). However, deploy the Node-RED application on IKS on VPC instead of Cloud Foundry, use Tekton based toolchain, use a Cloudant service to store the application flow configuration as needed.
• Products and technologies: Hands-on working experience with developing Terraform templates, IBM Cloud, IBM Cloud CLI, IBM Cloud Schematics Service, VPC, and IBM Kubernetes Service
• Proficiency in spoken English to be able to comfortably conduct code review sessions, present deliverables, etc. on a Webex or Zoom meeting.
How to get it done:
• You need an IBM Cloud account or need to create one at [login to view URL] to be able to work on this project according to the requirements.
• Create terraform templates, create a workspace in the IBM Cloud Schematics and deploy a Java Liberty App application on IKS on VPC
• You can use a public repo to start work initially and merge the code into the GitHub repo provided after the code review
Write an article or a tutorial to accomplish the following:
• Create a GitHub repo with Terraform templates (or use the one provided) to build out microservices architecture pattern, generate an application with Liberty, Generate application with files for deploying to Kubernetes
• Demonstrate deployment and testing of Java Liberty application using the templates created
• Document and capture testing results